Summer, Sips, and Sounds
LAST UPDATED: JUNE 10, 2022
Join us every second Saturday June through August from 6 to 9pm for wine, craft beer, small bites, and live music! Entry is free. Drinks*, bites, and gifts are available for purchase †.
This event, sponsored by Placer Wine Trail, will feature the following vendors (and more!):
JUNE 11 EVENT:
- – Wise Villa Winery
- – Mount Saint Joseph Wines
- – Moonraker Brewing
- – Common Cider (hard apple cider)
- – Zocalo (margaritas)
- – Divine Grazing Boxes (charcuterie)
- – JMRWood Designs (handcrafted charcuterie boards, platters and gifts)
- – ArtsyQuotes by April (hand-lettered signs)
COST OF DRINKS:
$15: Seven, 1 oz tastes
* Only those 21+ are permitted to consume alcoholic beverages. You will be asked for a government-issued photo ID and wristbanded. No tasting without a valid wristband.
† Credit and debit cards only. No cash accepted.