November 24, 2021
Donate for a Photo with Santa
Share the love and donate to those in need this holiday season.
On December 4th, The Fountains at Roseville is having a holiday event. One of the exciting activities taking place on this day is Photos with Santa from 11 am – 2 pm.
A couple of things you’ll need to do to get a photo taken:
1 | Reserve a time slot here.
2 | Bring non-perishable food item(s) to donate to the Seniors First Meals on Wheels Program. The following are acceptable food items:
- Canned Meats
- Canned Tuna and Salmon
- Peanut Butter
- Canned or Dry Soups
- Canned Stews and Chili
- Tea Bags
- Coffee (ground no beans)
- Canned Pasta
- Cake Mixes
- Pancake Mix
- Powdered Milk
- Packaged Pasta
- Juice Boxes
- Canned Juices
- Canned Beans
- Canned Gravy
- Granulated Sugar
- Granola Bars
- Cereal Bars
- Canned Vegetables
- Canned Fruit
- Canned Pasta (Spaghetti “O’s”)
- Hot and Cold Cereals
Can I Still Donate If I Don’t Participate in “Photos with Santa”?
Absolutely! We will have the donation barrels put out by Guest Services so you can donate throughout the holiday season.
We can’t wait to see you on December 4th and at our other holiday events in December!
November 2, 2021
New Holiday Beverages at Peet’s Coffee!
Peet’s is launching their holiday drinks for the season on November 3rd!
Come in and grab a holiday spice latte or a peppermint mocha.
Also, heads up, Peet’s will be closed this Thanksgiving.
Order for Pickup Now >>
October 18, 2021
Fountains at Roseville Merchants are Hiring for the Holidays
Businesses at Fountains at Roseville are hiring and have positions open for immediate hire.
How can you put some extra jingle in your wallet this holiday season? This week, Fountains at Roseville will host a job fair to connect candidates with shopping center retailers and restaurants that are hiring for immediate openings.
Hiring merchants will have informational tables in front of their stores where you can learn more, pick up job applications and maybe even interview on the spot!
Retailers such as Amazing Lash, Paper Source, Button Up Boutique and restaurants Boudin SF, Burger Lounge and California Pizza Kitchen and more are searching for employees to join their teams.
The event will take place on October 20th from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. and October 21st from 3 – 7 p.m.
Please wear a mask if you can’t maintain a distance of six feet and stay home if you are not feeling well.
August 23, 2021
Doing Our Part in Conserving Water
The Fountains simultaneously conserves water while offering amenities that guests enjoy.
The Fountains at Roseville is committed to saving water. Here are some measures we are taking or have taken to support water conservation:
- All Fountains are 100% self-contained; recirculating systems
- Fountain timers have been adjusted to reduce periods of operation
- Water stored in fountain basins are treated with an environmentally safe chemical which reduces up to 60% of evaporation
- Fountain filtration equipment has been upgraded for increased water efficiency
- Nozzles have been changed to solid stream for further reduction of evaporation
- A wind sensor shut-off valve system automatically turns off fountains during windy conditions
- Irrigation usage reduced to 50%
- Drip irrigation is utilized for approximately 75% of landscaping
- Flowers and shrubs have been replaced with drought-resistant options wherever possible
- Moisture retention products are used in planter areas
- Motion sensor faucets are installed in public restrooms to alleviate unneccessary water use
- Frequency in cleaning and maintaining awnings has been reduced by 60%
- Water used in cleaning sidewalks, driveways and parking areas is only done to meet health and safety standards
The Fountains are part of the Roseville Community. We will continue to strive to explore additional ways to conserve water usage.