June 9, 2022
Join Us for Summer Sips & Sounds!
These Divine Grazing boxes will be available for sale at June 11th's Summer, Sips, and Sounds.
The Fountains is hosting a summer event every second Saturday (from June through August) that will feature wine, beer, and hard cider. Under 21? There’s still food, gifts for sale, and live music you can enjoy!
In attendance will be wineries and breweries such as Wise Villa, Mount Saint Joseph, and Moonraker Brewing. The food available for sale will perfectly complement your drinks. June 11th’s event will feature Divine Grazing’s charcuterie boxes (see featured image above). Doesn’t that look absolutely divine?!? Additionally, local artisans will also be selling their creations at the event.
Come out on June 11th, July 9th, and August 13th for summer fun that will highlight the best of local businesses and talents.
May 5, 2022
Mother’s Day Giveaway
We’re celebrating MOM – biological moms, stepmoms, grandmas, caregivers, mom figures, dog moms, etc. – with a special Mother’s Day gift card giveaway! ✨
Starting Sunday, May 1 through Sunday, May 8, follow the instructions below to win a gift card to either @zocalorestaurant or @fountainsatrsvl! 🌮🛍️
💗 Take a photo with Mom at Fountains at Roseville. Pet parents count, too!
💗 Upload the photo to Instagram or Facebook. Make sure to tag us (FB: @fountainsatroseville and IG: @fountainsatrsvl) and include our hashtags in the caption, #FountainsatRoseville and #SoUnexpected. If your account is private, please send us a screenshot of your post through direct message!
💗 Make sure to follow us on Instagram and/or Facebook. You get TWO entries by entering on both Instagram and Facebook.
💗 And that’s all it takes! We will announce the winners by the end of the day on Monday, May 9.
Good luck and we can’t wait to see all your photos celebrating Mom at Fountains at Roseville. 💐
Disclaimer: This giveaway is not affiliated with Instagram or Facebook. One winner per household. All ages can participate. Winners cannot choose which gift card they receive and they cannot be redeemed for cash value. Winners will need to visit Guest Services to redeem their gift card during operating hours, 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. Winners will have 48 hours to respond to the winner announcement on social media or they forfeit and the prize will go to the next person.
March 30, 2022
The Fountains Golden Egg Hunt
The Fountains Easter Bunnies will be hiding Golden Eggs all around the Fountains grounds from April 9-16. Find one to win a Fountains gift card with a value of $25-100!
HOW TO WIN:
- The Fountains Golden Egg Hunt will take place Saturday, April 9th through Saturday, April 16th during normal daylight operating hours. Walk around Fountains at Roseville to find the day’s Golden Egg. Eggs will not be hidden inside stores or restaurants. Golden Eggs will be in plain sight and not require you to move items, dig, etc. to find the Golden Egg.
- Each day, during the promotion period, ONE new egg will be hidden – for a total of SEVEN Golden eggs (seven winners). If a Golden Egg isn’t found on the day it is hidden, it will remain in its spot until it’s discovered. Which means, in the case a Golden Egg is not found, there may be multiple Golden Eggs up for grabs. Keep a lookout!
- View our Instagram and Facebook Story at 11 a.m. for a clue on where the day’s Golden Egg is hidden. We will post updates when a Golden Egg is found on our Instagram/Facebook Stories too.
- Once you find a Golden Egg, grab it, and follow the directions inside to redeem the gift card at Guest Services. Gift cards will have a value between $25-100.
Disclaimer: One winner per household. All ages can participate. Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash value. Please visit Guest Services to redeem your gift card during operating hours, 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
November 24, 2021
Donate for a Photo with Santa
Share the love and donate to those in need this holiday season.
On December 4th, The Fountains at Roseville is having a holiday event. One of the exciting activities taking place on this day is Photos with Santa from 11 am – 2 pm.
A couple of things you’ll need to do to get a photo taken:
1 | Reserve a time slot here.
2 | Bring non-perishable food item(s) to donate to the Seniors First Meals on Wheels Program. The following are acceptable food items:
- Canned Meats
- Canned Tuna and Salmon
- Peanut Butter
- Canned or Dry Soups
- Canned Stews and Chili
- Tea Bags
- Coffee (ground no beans)
- Canned Pasta
- Cake Mixes
- Pancake Mix
- Powdered Milk
- Packaged Pasta
- Juice Boxes
- Canned Juices
- Canned Beans
- Canned Gravy
- Granulated Sugar
- Granola Bars
- Cereal Bars
- Canned Vegetables
- Canned Fruit
- Canned Pasta (Spaghetti “O’s”)
- Hot and Cold Cereals
Can I Still Donate If I Don’t Participate in “Photos with Santa”?
Absolutely! We will have the donation barrels put out by Guest Services so you can donate throughout the holiday season.
We can’t wait to see you on December 4th and at our other holiday events in December!
November 2, 2021
New Holiday Beverages at Peet’s Coffee!
Peet’s is launching their holiday drinks for the season on November 3rd!
Come in and grab a holiday spice latte or a peppermint mocha.
Also, heads up, Peet’s will be closed this Thanksgiving.
Order for Pickup Now >>
October 18, 2021
Fountains at Roseville Merchants are Hiring for the Holidays
Businesses at Fountains at Roseville are hiring and have positions open for immediate hire.
How can you put some extra jingle in your wallet this holiday season? This week, Fountains at Roseville will host a job fair to connect candidates with shopping center retailers and restaurants that are hiring for immediate openings.
Hiring merchants will have informational tables in front of their stores where you can learn more, pick up job applications and maybe even interview on the spot!
Retailers such as Amazing Lash, Paper Source, Button Up Boutique and restaurants Boudin SF, Burger Lounge and California Pizza Kitchen and more are searching for employees to join their teams.
The event will take place on October 20th from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. and October 21st from 3 – 7 p.m.
Please wear a mask if you can’t maintain a distance of six feet and stay home if you are not feeling well.
August 23, 2021
Doing Our Part in Conserving Water
The Fountains simultaneously conserves water while offering amenities that guests enjoy.
The Fountains at Roseville is committed to saving water. Here are some measures we are taking or have taken to support water conservation:
- All Fountains are 100% self-contained; recirculating systems
- Fountain timers have been adjusted to reduce periods of operation
- Water stored in fountain basins are treated with an environmentally safe chemical which reduces up to 60% of evaporation
- Fountain filtration equipment has been upgraded for increased water efficiency
- Nozzles have been changed to solid stream for further reduction of evaporation
- A wind sensor shut-off valve system automatically turns off fountains during windy conditions
- Irrigation usage reduced to 50%
- Drip irrigation is utilized for approximately 75% of landscaping
- Flowers and shrubs have been replaced with drought-resistant options wherever possible
- Moisture retention products are used in planter areas
- Motion sensor faucets are installed in public restrooms to alleviate unneccessary water use
- Frequency in cleaning and maintaining awnings has been reduced by 60%
- Water used in cleaning sidewalks, driveways and parking areas is only done to meet health and safety standards
The Fountains are part of the Roseville Community. We will continue to strive to explore additional ways to conserve water usage.